£50-60k + Double Salary OTE + Benefits + Stock Options
Due to planned growth Zephr are seeking experienced, dynamic, and ambitious Account Executives with experience of working within a growing start up environment. It is essential that you have experience of SaaS subscription/access managment to the Media and Publishing industry. To be successful in this role you will need to be an exceptional individual contributor and have an entrepreneurial approach. You will need experience of closing large order values and experience of selling to multiple stakeholders within an organisation.
We are looking for outgoing, creative, and proactive Account Executives who can strike the right balance with clients. You will have a customer centric approach, able to think of how to add value and help customers thorough their buying journey. You will need to have exceptional follow up ability and active listening skills. This role requires people who can work with clients to help them buy the right products at the right time. You will need to show how you can take complete ownership of your revenue targets.
Your role will include:
- Responsible for generating new business,
- You'll work with an SDR, however you will be qualifying prospects and setting your own schedule
- Completely responsible for generating new business opportunities within your territory
- Developing relationships with channel partners
- Become an expert in the publishing and digital media industry, within subscriptions and personalisation
- Accurate forecasting of accounts and new opportunities within CRM qualifying opportunities
- Work closely with our marketing team to define campaigns and territory initiatives
- Taking ownership of your revenue targets and showing an entrepreneurial attitude
- Regularly meeting with SDR's, leading by example
The successful candidate will be able to display the following:
- Experience of working within a startup SaaS environment
- Able to demonstrate a proven Track record selling SaaS ideally within Media & Publishing
- A pro-active self-starter, astute and customer centric approach
- A high-energy and motivated self-starter
- Proven ability to close deals and work with multiple stakeholders
- Entrepreneurial and a creative thinker
- Hungry, Proactive and Persuasive
- Able to Handle Multiple Priorities
- Positive Team Member
In return for your hard work and flexible approach Zephr offer amazing offices in a great London location, flexible working, an attractive remuneration package and obtainable career progression. Please note only those who meet the advertised criteria and who are eligible to work within the UK will be accepted for this role. Candidates must also note that there is a specific process which they will have to go through including psychometric assessments and video interviewing for this role.
The Tech Executives Ltd are working on a retained basis with Zephr Inc Ltd and all applications sent to Zephr will be redirected back.