Our client is an established IT company who provide support and infrastructure to SMEs They are currently looking for 2nd Line Technical Support Engineer to join their team.
This is an excellent opportunity, offering any candidate the opportunity to work in a highly technical environment, using the very latest technologies and allow you to develop your team leadership skills.
They key elements of the job are:
* 2nd Line ICT customer support Inc. travel to customer sites
* Project & Infrastructure implementation
* Azure, Exchange and Server (hosted and On-Premises) - installation, upgrades, support & maintenance
* Firewall configuration and support
* Office 365 Inc. Teams for Business implementation
* Network Infrastructure implementation & support
* Investigation of internet problems and failures & installation of equipment
* Liaison with External Suppliers
* Explain product use and operation to End Users
* Creation & Updating of Site Documentation & Support Requests.
* Specify, build and configure hardware and software as required
* Trial and assess new software and services
* Advise on all aspects of IT
* 2 + years' experience in a commercial IT support role, providing IT support to varied organisations
* Demonstrable experience in direct IT support for a range of organisations or applications
* Substantial experience of MS Windows and Office, both previous and current versions
* Detailed understanding of networking and firewall setup and operation
* In Depth Experience with cloud services, in particular Office365 in the SME arena