1st Line Service Desk Support Analyst
King's Cross, London
£22k - £24k depending on experience
This role will be based at King's Cross but there is flexibility to work some of the week from home if desired.
Our client is a Global Advertising company and now has a requirement for a First-line Service Desk Analyst to act as the first point of contact for all IT-related support requests.
Excellent communication skills together with a friendly customer-service approach is a must.
Supporting users on both Windows and Apple Macs and be able to work across multiple sites and shift patterns.
- Field all incoming help requests from end-users via the helpdesk ticketing system, telephone, e-mail or in person. Ensure that these are dealt with in a positive, helpful and constructive manner with the end-goal being to maintain user satisfaction
- Working within a service-driven team to provide both local and remote support
- Prioritise requests and schedule fixes. Assign to the appropriate team members, both Service Desk and Infrastructure
- Use the helpdesk system to record, track and document the problem-solving process
- Administration of the equipment pools, tracking equipment loans and deployment and ensuring that all hardware assets are properly logged, maintained and monitored
- Basic Active Directory tasks such as password resets and account creation
- Perform other duties, as and when required, in order to provide a flexible approach to meet the needs of the business
- Help to foster strong relations between the IT Service desk and the rest of the company
Candidates should have knowledge of some of the following platforms:
Microsoft Windows 7/8 &10 Mac OSX 10.7 and above, Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Office.
Excellent spoken and written English skills are essential, as you will be in direct contact with end users on a day-to-day basis, as well as preparing documentation and training material.